Online Marketing/Social Media Stagiaire (Apeldoorn)
- Minimum HBO denk- Werkniveau
– Goede beheersing van Nederlandse en Engelse taal, in woord en geschrift
– Uitgebreide kennis van verschillende social media en up to date met alle nieuwe updates en kansen die die platformen bieden (instagram, tiktok)
– Aantoonbare affiniteit met dance muziek
– Goede communicatieve vaardigheden
– Geen 9 tot 5 mentaliteit
– Kennis van Photoshop & After effects/premiere is een must
– Je bent woonachtig in Apeldoorn (omstreken)
Wat verwachten we van jou
– Meedenken over invulling social content
– Spotten van online trends en omzetten in kansen voor Artiesten & Label
– Meewerken aan online marketing campagnes
– Analyseren en rapporteren van online activiteiten
– Algemene ondersteuning voor alle marketing activiteiten
– Assisteren en uitzoeken van geschikte locaties voor foto/video shoots – Medeverantwoordelijk voor maandelijkse nieuwsbrief
– Heeft kennis van SEO, SEA en online marketingcampagnes
- Flexibele werkuren
- Werk vanuit huis mogelijkheden
- Woonachtig in nederland
Soort dienstverband: Fulltime, Parttime
As A&R you will serve as creative and strategic liaison between signed artists and HONOUR RECORDS. You will find, nurture, and maximize musicians to offer them the opportunity to partner with us to work, develop, and earn money from their music while soundtracking the globe. You will be responsible for each part of the musician experience including Scouting, Signing, Music Review, Relationship Management, Release Planning, and Execution.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Serve as the main point of contact for 6-12 Artists based on genre, location, and workflow. Coordinating ordering, budgeting, and production of tracks and products by your roster of artists.
- Continually prospect for new Artists and manage the scouting and signing of new music creators across a wide variety of genres and styles on your respective coast.
- Provide comprehensive feedback on their music to develop them into better producers, songwriters, instrumentalists, and vocalists.
- Provide final technical creative approval for track, products, and assets by and for your artist roster.
- Collaborate with Streaming and Design teams to plan and execute releases and packaging.
- Administrate and review music submissions for consideration.
- Network within the music creation, business, and educational communities to spread awareness of Epidemic Sound.
- Effectively articulate Epidemic Sound’s unique rights structure and the benefits thereof from an artist’s perspective to artists, prospective clients, etcetera.
- Work closely with Directors of Creative Licensing and Licensing Managers to get a deep understanding of current needs from customers in North America.
- Develop relationships with the music creator and music business communities in the US to achieve wider recognition of Epidemic Sound as a legitimate option for artists.
- Maintain a rigorous understanding of music needs by business area both within the US and globally to direct US intake.
What are we looking for?
You have a superb work ethic, drive, and passion for the artist journey, as well as top-notch organization skills, able to manage several artists and projects simultaneously.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- 1-2 years of Music Business Experience
- A strong network of musicians, artists, managers, influencers, and producers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Music Licensing and Publishing landscape
- 3-5 years of Music Production Experience or a thorough understanding of technical music production concepts
- bachelor/master degree
We are looking for an outstanding Web Designer who is passionate about user centered design philosophy and a care about web design details. This person will report to the VP of Web Development and work very closely with our clients.
- Create visual designs for Web app, iOS, Android
- Generate UX and design documentation including comps, user flows, prototypes, annotations and specs
- Design beautiful brand and GUI components
- Work with developers and QA to ensure flawless execution of the visual design
Who Are We Looking For:
- A person with a natural curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to work in cooperative team environments.
- Great team participation skills.
- Solid understanding of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to work closely with a global team of individuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
Skills & Experience Required-
– Experience in digital marketing , Online promotion , website , BTL , PPT, content writing
– Exposure to achieving sales and marketing targets, goal setting , Go- getter
– Experience in handling digital marketing of products & services
– Good communication skills , English proficiency & pleasing persona
– Knowledge of basic design , web development as well as Online ecommerce
– Experience in handling online business development
– Excellent presentation and computer savvy , Hard working and goal oriented
– Exposure to product placement , product marketing , branding & product management
– Good in understanding the needs of the company, support systems
– Knowledge of software , computer applications is preferred
– Content development , digitization , content writing is a big plus
Want to work at the biggest label in Gelderland/Apeldoorn
send your CV and motivation to INFO@HONOURRECORDS.COM